Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10 Questions - Peter "Valic" Burgess

Peter "Valic" Burgess

How long have you been playing?
Photo by Dustin Mack
I have been playing for about 7 years active, took 6 off for real life.

How has the game changed since you’ve been playing?
The biggest game change I’ve seen is, no more pc, vs, pc ???
It’s all gang warfare now.

Who have you learned from the most?
I have learned the most from Artex, he showed me how to have fun with the game and when to let things slide, and what it means to be in a nation, he made it feel like a family.

What was your best moment IC?
My best PC moment was making it to the order of the list, twice .
Followed very closely by watching Neden's demise ;)

What was your best moment as a NPC/EH/Player?
Best moment ever, was the first event I threw, everyone had fun, we had a Celtrex hunt, good times had by all.


Photo by Dustin Mack


What would you like to see changed or developed more in game?
Something I would like to see happen in the game is a set group of marshals that don't play the game, just either people who don't play the game anymore or who just learned the rules to marshal.

What advice would you give new players?
Advise for new players, listen, learn from everyone, even the guy/girl you dislike. Everyone has something to show u and u never know when it will come in handy.

What do you love most about the game?
The thing love most about this game is being able to be and do whatever you want, as long as you don't get crazy. It's about having fun and u never know what will happen from event to event sometimes.

Who would you like to see the next interview be with?
I think the next interview should be with James F Murphy JR [his interview can be found here]

Anything else you'd like to take the opportunity to put into print?
I was taught this is a game of honor. Sometimes even I forget that. Let’s try and help each other with that :)