Friday, February 28, 2014

10 Questions - Ray "Radstar" McGuirk

Ray "Radstar" McGuirk 

How long have you been playing?
Photo by Angela Earle Gray
Playing- 21 years first event was lady dees feast oct 31st ( you were playing raven) 

How has the game changed since you've been playing?
since I have been playing lots more players, event holders, events , and event sites 

Who have you learned the most from?
I learned the most from pj grey, joe fant,jarrod Marshel, and Dave dalph, and Tom Johnson 

What was your best moment IC?
best ic moment was when I was in my first war tourney and we beat 65 with 17, was my first day in folkestone and Dave dalph came up to me and said ray I should have voted yes 

What was your best moment as a NPC/EH/Player?
best eh,player, npc moment was being called up to be a knight of the eternal flame 

What would you like to see changed or developed more in game?
what I would like to see changed is the fighting style it seem like more people care about how fast they swing or who can hit who first then calling there shots 

What advice would you give new players?
advice for new players don't ever give up and always talk to the older players they will help you , teach u and even let you use weapons and armor, etc 

Photo by Robyn C Nielsen

What do you love most about the game?
I love the people that play this game the most how you end up just meeting to being close friends to being like family 

Who would you like to see the next interview be with?
if he hasent yet jarrod Marshel 

Anything else you'd like to take the opportunity to put into print?
And I would like to say that if your throwing in event for the first time please ask the veterans , koef, and kor for any help cuz the will help with what ever you need