Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Words to Temorse's Bardic from Queen of Hearts 21

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became Lord of a place called Elemirre

In southwestern Banecroft born and raised
On the tourneyfield where I spent most of my days
Chillin' with the Falcons relaxin' all cool
Swingin’ our swords, acting like fools
When a couple of Trolls who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight, Twen gave me a leer
She said your squiring to me in a place called Elemirre'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But I packed my things and I was on my way
With my sword in hand and my shield in the other
I put my armor on, said goodbye to my brothers

Well, the cart came in it was clear to see
A shady looking troll looking out for me
I ain’t lookin for trouble, I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a horse and when it came down
I hopped on its back and we were outta that town
I looked back once, almost shed a tear
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, horse to Elemirre’'

I pulled up to the castle about the fall of night
Jumped off the horse and he was out of sight
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Lord of Elemirre