Friday, January 8, 2016

10 Questions with Joseph "Saito Bonkai" Sylvain

 How long have you been playing?
-I have been playing since 2006, my first event was The View from Valehaven Festival II,



                                                               
How has the game changed since you've been playing?
 -It seems that the game has changed to focus more on performance and speed rather than aesthetics and fun.                

Who have you learned the most from?
-I would say that the person that I learned the most from was Andy Adams, who introduced me to the game in the first place.                                                        

What was your best moment IC?
-It is hard to pick a best moment, there are moments are a great for the character and ones that are great for me, I suppose I would have to go with a funny moment. At one point I was part of Nature's Kin, and at the Green and Gold that year my Lord Rhubarb was inside the castle defending it while I was part of the horde assaulting it. During the fight we took aim on each other and loosed arrows at the same time. We got to watch our arrows hit perfectly and fly back to us.            

                                      
What was your best moment as a NPC/EH/Player?
-My favorite NPC moment was when I was the tail of the Hydra at Demonic Invasion. I had to down power myself a bit but because of bad choices I got to keep Alex Sokolowski stuck in the corner of the building for about 20 min while I repeatedly cut off his legs.                                            

What would you like to see changed or developed more in game?
-I would like to see more crossover in quests and story lines, I would help the world seem more interconnected.                      

What advice would you give new players?
-Being a new player is hard if you don't know someone in the game, so I would say the best way to start would be to go to events and not play at first, and then NPC a few before you bring in your own character.                                                          

What do you love most about the game?
-I love many things about the game. I love the friendships that you can make, how into the game people can get (IC), and some of the epic combat situations you can get into.      

                                           
Who would you like to see the next interviews be with? Please list three people.
-It has been a while since I've played (real life and stuff) so 3 people to interview.... Alex Solokowski, Shane Braun, Doug Fisher.