Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Why You Should Go - Viper Trials by Nataliya "Shader" Kostenko


What up homies? 

You know why you should go to Viper Trials? It’s cause we cool, yo. Our event-throwing skills are WHACK. But this time, I mean whack in a good way. Plus, we’re gonna feed you and sh*t. And also, there’ll be a quest, maybe. (I mean definitely, but you know I don’t know that sh*t in-character) I’m braindead, I haven’t slept in three days because I’ve been crafting for this event, so it must be good, right?? Please come. It’s only ten bucks. Rachael (or do I put Katya? I don’t know) will cry if you don’t. 

 For realz, though. There will be gambling, fighting, food, plots most foul, monsters most … I guess, also foul(?) and unblightening. Hit us up! 

 --Viper Trials event throwing squad out.