Thursday, January 18, 2018

Question of the Week and Responses

Question of the Week #8 Responses


Welcome back everyone! It's been a couple of weeks but we have for your reading pleasure the results of the latest Question of the Week, below. This question asked everyone to boast a little bit and tell us which of their abilities they are most proud of. Take a look!

Rohde
Getting ____ed up! 

Elouan
Fighting ability.  I'm not a great fighter by any means, but I've progressed a lot since I started, and am good enough to defend those important to me.

Gordon
Being the fastest heal limb in the West 

Elric of Rathkeale
Im proud of my ability to animate and control the dead. It one thing to bring the dead back to life. Its another thing entirely to get them to the sweet spot of not really alive and not really dead

Jericho Axelthorne
Ability to learn new things

Avendar
The ability to figure out how others think and how to predict they're actions.it has helped me in all facets of the game.

The Spider
For some reason people tend not to notice me.

Rhage
How well I play ring around the rosy...such a merry game is it not?


Well, those were certainly some informative responses! Thank you everyone!

The next question of the week is below. It's a little esoteric this time but I think it will tell us a lot about how you perceive the world around you! Please answer it right away before you forget!