Thursday, March 19, 2020

Boff Brawl - Round 1


Player 1 - Temorse. Character, Demona. 
Strategy: I would likely choose Demona as she is willing to use firearms, has the ability to fly, cunning, and the longevity of being a gargoyle.  Given most others wouldn’t have access to firearms she could easily keep distance utilizing her flight and defeat enemies at a much greater range than anyone else. Also I'm pretty sure she can use magic.

Player 2 - Avendar. Character, Lion-O. 
Strategy: I would use the Thunder Symbol to summon my friends to help me. Then I would use the sword of omens to give me sight beyond sight, which I'd use to discover my enemies' weakness. Then with all my friends we'd work together to win.

Player 3 - Cecil. Character, He-Man. 
Strategy: There is no problem that cannot be overcome with sufficient power, and much like a Cecil, He-Man is the most powerful man in the universe. He is, in fact, a Master of the Universe.

Player 4 - Asharn. Character, Aang. 
Strategy: He's got the same kind of weird combat style as I do, which involves a lot of running around and attacking from a distance. He also has the ability to throw lightning so that's gotta happen at some point.

Choose the Winner of This BOFF BRAWL by voting on Facebook!