Friday, April 23, 2021

Home Questing 27th Task - Results!

 by Christopher "Janus" Donnelly


Hi all, Janus here and welcome to Home Questing, the 27th task.  I asked people to submit their best blanket/pillow fort and I definitely got some.  So, let’s take a look.

First from Cressida, in her own words “because I miss camping out under the stars, I decided to create a fort dedicated to them.”










Next, from Janus is this utilitarian fort:







I was unable to grab a partner to help judge this week, but I think I can just do this well on my own.  So take it away Janus!

In first place is Cressida (5 points).  This was a very well designed blanket fort!  If I came across it on a quest, it could very well imagine having some tea with people studying the stars in it.  And it is roomy enough to sleep in as well!  Full points!

In second pace is Janus (4 points).  Unfortunately, it appears to be less “fort shaped” and more “blankets set up in such a manner that they could reasonably be a roof.”  Also, what are “New England Triots?”  I would put this lower, but I can’t.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to do this Janus.  Now for my judging:

In first place is Cressida (5 points).  The theming is very excellent with all of the stars involved.  The lighting creates great ambiance and the panda is adorable.

Disqualified is Janus.  He decided to be his own guest, and this is his punishment.

After a point for participation, that leaves us with Cressida with 11 points.

See you next week!