Thursday, October 1, 2026

Rumors around the Realms October 1026

  

Rumors around the Realms October 1026

Blackavar

"Gale winds blow from almost every direction into Blackavar. Reports spread that the winds blew first on the equinox.

A gale voice now calls from the mountains, singing enchanting melodies that echo off the great stone faces. Harsh winds batter adventurers seeking their fortune and greatest desires through the cold zephyrs. They know where their greatest desires lie.

“I’m wishing…for the one I love… to find me.”

“When you wish upon a star…”

“I wish… more than anything! More than life!”

More and more lone adventurers venture forth. Some seek riches, the voice, meaning, or their own friends. Few return the same."

Blacwood

Confusion in Alonis as mourners, pilgrims, and well wishers start flooding in to commemorate the death of Lord Torlof, and celebrate the news of Ragnarök. Torolf’s appearance at these festivities did little to quench the excitement, as they assured him that it could happen at any time. He promised to work diligently towards that end, which made everyone happy.