Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Meet the Merchant- Tria's Treats/The Tea Tree


What is your shop called, and who runs it?
I have two stores: Tria's Treats and The Tea Tree. I am in charge of both of them (with the aid of my changeling, Demi), though sometimes I have helpers like Indana and Valerie who come and sit with me during events. 

What do you sell?
Tria's Treats is a snack shop that tends to sell sweet and salty munchies for the adventurer on-the-go. We also make sure to stock up on water and replenishing drinks.

The Tea Tree is my tea house. I hand blend all of my teas, which are mainly medicinal in nature. I have ones for pain, headaches, stomachaches, or just sad moods and exhaustion.

What are your preferred currencies?
I take green or gold, though depending on how much I spent on the materials, I sometimes lean towards one or the other. I love rare coins and bills, and have a pretty nice collection going. Chimeron currency is always a plus, but I am Chimeronian, so I may be a bit biased.

Where can an adventurer find your wares?
Tria's Treats makes an annual show at Queen of Hearts (though I am fielding a team this year and thus will not likely be running the store). So far, the Tea Tree has only showed up at Mightier than the Sword, but it seemed to be successful, so I plan on bringing it to some future tourney or perhaps feasting events.

What makes your wares super awesome?
They are always made by me (and my helpers) personally, and thus have a special touch to them. Also, they are super tasty, even if not always the best for you, and I always try to sell at low prices, because I understand the plight of a low-income adventurer.

Anything else?
If you would like to see Tria's Treats or the The Tea Tree at your event, please contact me. With a few weeks notice, I can almost always figure out a way to get one of the shops up there and have someone to run it, even if I am unable to come myself.