Friday, May 9, 2014

10 Questions - Matt "Rev" Daviault

Matt "Rev" Daviault


How long have you been playing?
Photo by Jesse Gifford
My first event was "Tourneys of Coldmoon"
1998? So 16 years

How has the game changed since you've been playing?
Two changes
I notice is weapons are lighter and faster, and there is more of a focus on Combat than RP

Who have you learned the most from?
I learned the most from P.J. Grey and Ray McGurk I would not be where I am in the game without them.

What was your best moment IC?
Retiring my main character (Zula) after playing him for 15 years.
It was a great ending to a great story.



What was your best moment as a NPC/EH/Player?
The best moment for me is when somebody tells a story that involves something that I helped create as an NPC or EH.

What would you like to see changed or developed more in game?
I would like to see more roleplaying and continuity in game.

What advice would you give new players?
Try everything, and then choose what you like.

What do you love most about the game?
It's been said before, but it’s the community that I love about this game.

Who would you like to see the next interview be with?
Jay Micciche

Anything else you'd like to take the opportunity to put into print?
Nope