Friday, September 1, 2017

Bardic Circle: Rawlin's Bardic from QoH XXIV


International Realms Traveler
        By Rawlin of Neden (Nick Contrino)

People always ask me, Rawlin, when adventuring's on my mind,
How do I travel the Realms and be sure to have a good time?

My first tip to tell you is make sure you're properly shorn,
Hopping fifty foot walls just to get into... Creathorne

No time to waste and you know it's all good,
Chilling with the undead lords over in... Stonewood

Well you know me, I'm just starting to roam,
Sneaking down the wooded paths of... Folkstone

But it's no time to dilly and no time to dally,
Trek over the mountains and into... Thorne Valley

Then it's with the Fae I get my glamor on,
Putting babies in pies in the land of... Chimeron

But if that's not your idea of exotic tastes,
Bite some coins from the bank of the... Southern Wastes

And once my belly and purse are fully stocked,
I hike up my britches and high five my liches passing through... Grimloch

Now with all this action I'm starting to *yawn*,
Floating around the misted isles of... Teng Hua

It's time to rest my head, so you know where I'm headin',
Back to the jewel of the north, known as... Neden