Thursday, December 28, 2017

Question of the Week and Responses

Question of the Week #6


Hello again everyone to this week's question and a display of what was answered last week. We're excited to share with you what everyone had to say. Especially Slade who, as usual, was very enthusiastic about answering many, many, many times. Thank you for all of that great participation, Slade!

The question answered below was: What is your character hoping to find under the Yule Tree this year?

Slade
Rhode

Duke Syruss O'Leary
LTD whiskey, A key to this Giant Blue Box, a new magnifying glass for my detective agency and maybe some new pogs oooo and Whiskey did I mention whiskey?

Sir Blacky of Neden
LTD Whiskey so Syruss will stop drinking my good stuff everytime he breaks into my room. That and a new guitar I love the way the Neden halls sound when I shred.

Naj
Whiskey


Dith Gemstar

I need new murder gloves for punching things. A new Neden Tabard not soaked in blood. LTD Whiskey because I am sure our leadership uses it to heat the castle that or they have god like livers, either way keeps them from my bourbon.

Lakomasoi
The Staff of Power

Cabby petitioner of Neden
Really all I need is Nymbous to give me some time off, that or higher a second Guber Driver.... But I guess I new kart would be nice, or another horse so I can go twice as fast. Though a horse under the tree might make a mess.....I guess just a bottle of LTD and some O'Leary Cider to mix with it.

The Spider
Unicorns

Lord Sir Nymbous O'Leary
Whiskey

Slade (again)
Syruss

Jack
Are there multiple days of yule? Id like gold winnings every night

Slade (yet again)
A new back

Tao Ya Kang
A fully formed shield.

Cronin the Barbarian
Something sharp and deadly. Or adorable. He’s a weird guy.

Tuilli
MORE AXES!

Jericho Axelthorne
Cool looking weapons

Bart
Fire or bacon

Freesia
A golden acorn

Slade (Once more,  in case we missed the last one)
Duke Syruss O’Leary

Raynor
Bacon!

Sir Therian
A good bottle of whiskey.  maybe someone to drink it with.  However if they are under the tree, they are probably tied up, and I am not into that, so...

Elric of Rathkeale
A singing skull

Rhage
CHEESE!!!!


Thank you once again, everyone, for your participation. The question for this next week is, again, seasonally appropriate. Please don't forget to answer right away... and maybe multiple times... depending on who you are...