Thursday, December 7, 2017

Why I Want to Go-A Very Merry Yule at Cecil's Crazy Uncle's Tavern 2: FOR THE SHINE GOURD!!!!1!!

Holy Moly!?!? Is it time for Uncle Cecil’s again already? I am so looking forward to this event and can’t wait to see all of you there! If you are still looking for a reason to attend, let me provide you with some of my favorites, in list form.

  1. Decorating- The best part of the holiday season is decorating, am I right? I’m so excited to help this year, and I can’t wait to really deck the halls with all of you. Truth be told, I’m a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to holiday decorating, so I hope you bring an eye for flair and your good spirits and cheer (P.S. I hear there is a poker tournament on Friday night too!)
  2. Questing- This event will feature some fun questing. I’ve had the privilege to participate in this questing as both an NPC and PC in the past, and I can tell you I’ve had fun on both sides of the equation. This crew has a ton of experience showing players a good time, and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
  3. Imbibing- Not for nothing, but I can’t be the only one who is already excited for the first toast. I look forward to some good natured fun with all of you, and maybe a few rosy cheeks here and there. Please be kind to yourself and others, and enjoy this part of the evening in such a way that your fun doesn’t inhibit that of other event-goers.
  4. Presents- I am super excited to see Pater Yule and also for the traditional gift swap. If you missed out on either of these this year, sad face for you. Even so, watch everyone as they delight in giving and receiving presents and make a mental note next year to get your life together.
  5. Photographs-If this week hasn’t inspired you to be in as many photographs as possible at Yule, I don’t know what will. Say cheese, or Kyntela will do it for you…
  6. All of You- Look, I don’t know what to tell you. I love you guys and I can’t wait to see you this weekend and celebrate all that the Realms has to offer. Please come? Great, thanks, I’ll see you there.


Lots of Love,
Gwen

P.S. Even though this is double my normal list length, there are still even more reasons that you might be interested in going to this event. Check out realmsnet.net for the full event description.