Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Why I Want to Go - Tournaments of Artemis VII

by Lani "Gwen" Jones

This Saturday, you should make time to support the ladies of the Realms as they show off their stuff at the 7th annual Tournaments of Artemis. This event is near and dear to my heart, and it pains me to say that due to personal reasons it will be the first time I’ve missed it since it began. However, I can tell you that Shader has put together an excellent tournament, and I know that you will enjoy the combat and tactical challenges she has set forth for the generals and their teams.

If you would like to participate but still haven’t joined a team, that’s perfectly alright because all participants will be welcomed onto teams the day of the event. In addition, if you yourself are a huntress considering running a team, I have it on good authority that if you get in contact with the EH’s by the end of the day today, you still can! This event always features good-natured competition, and I love the spirit that the huntresses bring forth every year. I hope that you will consider coming out and competing to support a very special guild in our game.