Wednesday, February 20, 2019

What You Missed: Feast of Creathorne 2019

I think I love feast of creathorne for the weird meats that they serve. It’s really kind of the selling point for me, because I just sort of like to tell people “Oh yeah, I had bear this weekend.” Or what have you. I tried a lot of the different foods, and I enjoyed them all, but the venison was probably my favorite for this year. Also, I’m not sure if bear was on the menu this time, as I just sort of put tasty things in my mouth without asking what they were.

That might be a habit I need to break before I get into trouble. Or worse.

Feast of Creathorne showcased a new quest series, I was largely on the western flank, but what we saw was brutish armies coming through portals, speaking a harsh and incomprehensible language. It showed them trying to gather a sort of arcane battery in order to power their portals so they could invade our realms. It showed them having massive sky ships, that could teleport people down into the world. This finally lead people into visions of a mass destruction, the likes of which, well the Realms has been able to narrowly avoid many times in the past.

Outside of that, people were gambling and playing games, and researching the problems that were going to be coming down on them in the near future. People were practicing their fighting, and learning spells. People were engaging in our world, and enjoying the people they hadn’t seen in a while.

It was a good time, and I look forward to it again next year.

I'll see you on the field

Keith "Saegan" Cronyn