Good People of the Realms,
It is my pleasure to invite you all once again to Ashen Bounty, our annual harvest feast this fall. This year is a special celebration. This year marked the fifteenth year since the founding of Ashenmark and this will be the thirteenth Ashen Bounty. For much of those fifteen years I have served as the Highlord of Ashenmark, but at this years feast I will have the privilege of stepping down, and abdicating my rule as this year we celebration the ascension of Dame Umbra and Sir Raynor Skyline to the throne of the nation.
I invite you to join us on Friday night, as I will hold my last court in Ashenmark, before stepping down. Saturday will see a day of feasting, competition, reverie, and camaraderie alongside the ascension of the new leadership as they hold their first court. We hope you will join us in this celebration as we transition to a new generation and era of leadership in Ashenmark.
Highlord Temorse Sorrowind of Ashenmark
OOC Note: Registration for this event will go live later this week, Sunday will also include the normal Sunday questing content.