Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Why I Want To Go - RealmsCraft Questing 1

By Matt "Alexander Cecil" Brenner

God, do I miss questing. I miss it so bad. Do you know what I miss more than questing? Good questing. Awesome questing. Questing that makes you think. Questing with my friends.

We still can't go questing with our friends in the real world, but Pat and Ryan^2 have found a great way to scratch that itch. Now we can go Minecraft questing with our friends! Is it going to be just like a Realms quest? Probably not. It is going to be fun time thrown by two highly accomplished Realms EHs and three people who are great at designing Minecraft challenges? Absolutely.

I don't have all the details yet, because I am going to play though this just like you. I do know, however that they have been busy not only building their quest, but hacking Minecraft to be as Realms-like as possible. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. You should join in the fun!