Thursday, August 27, 2020

Why I Want To Go: A Questing We Will Gi

By Ryan "Orion" Welch

I have been watching my friends in RTC work their collective butts off to create A Questing We Will Gi. I know that they are using the same framework as RealmsCraft Questing, and I am really looking forward to being on the player side of those mechanics for once!

The Risen Kingdom plot has been very compelling over the past few years, and this newest phase promises to be particularly interesting as we explore the ruined world of Gi and the sociopolitical landscape of its inhabitants. The last time we went to this place at an event, the staff did a terribly good (and I really do mean terrible — I’m looking at you, mango candy) of creating an immersive atmosphere. I can’t wait to see what they are capable of accomplishing with the worldbuilding tools of Minecraft at their disposal.

If you haven’t already yet registered, you should fill out the registration at http://reg.rtc.fyi/. If you are interested in playing but don’t already own Minecraft, there are a couple of loaner accounts which you can borrow for questing.