Friday, July 24, 2026

Why I Want To Go - A Weekend In Creathorne

by: Anna "Hedda" Rufus

It has been some time since last I set foot in Creathorne. Word went out across the realms, calling friends and allies to gather for food, games, and whatever adventures might stumble our way. I am not entirely certain I qualify as either friend or ally, truth be told, but I will be joining in the chaos all the same.


Rumor reached me of goblins lurking about… perhaps they intend to join the cookout? If so, I hope they bring something other than trouble. I also caught wind of talk regarding necromancy and rending permits. Are such things to be formally requested, or are they simply granted upon arrival? I have grown far too accustomed to Blackwood, where undead wander as casually as townsfolk and it is more of a suggestion than a rule.


For now, I shall step out of Hartlepool for this Excursion and present a new adventurer to the company. Whether it is wise to bring a fresh recruit to help Veet fend off goblins is… debatable. Still, it should be fine. Probably.