Friday, February 19, 2021

Home Questing: The 23rd Task - Results!

 by Christopher "Janus" Donnelly


Hi everyone!  This week will be a short week because the judging was done by our community on Facebook.  I asked you to provide your funniest pick up lines, and boy did you deliver.


Starting in 5th place with 7 points is from Axel with “Are you Creathorne? Because your borders are endless and protected by machine gun wielding angels.”  

In 4th place, but quickly disqualified is Janus with “Did I just drink love poison, or are you really that beautiful?”  He got disqualified for joking about poisoning people.

In 3rd place, with 9 points is Cressida with “Hey, have you seen the Day Board? Because you’re a snack.”

In 2nd place, with 10 points is DelHemar with “I've got a circle of protection and a circle of healing that say I can keep you up all night. “

And finally, in first place (11 points)  is Tuilli with “If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it... (obnoxiously loud chorus from the rest of the room "HOLD")”


I will see you next week.