by: Kathy "Makhta" Fey
Makhta:
Sometimes it falls to people like us to save Creation. I mean, gods don’t have their own hands and feet right? So there’s this arc – it’s a super powerful Creation-magic artifact – that the bad guys are after too, and we have to beat them to it.
If you have no idea what’s going on with any of this, welcome to my world, but we’ll catch you up on anything you need to know about what we’ll be facing and what we need to do and, heck, how this all fits in with our whole reality. Ace will explain it all to you with an orange.
As for the fact that we’re questing into Fae – or, the Mysts, or something – I don’t have the slightest but I know it can mess you up big time so we’ll have a briefing on that too. Which I better pay attention to.
But don’t let all that scare you. You’re a hero, right, you wouldn’t be scared anyway! But please come help out because, well, I like Creation right where it is and I’d rather it stay that way.
Other than that quest, I know there’s some Sanctuary magic mumbo jumbo going on, which is also tied into world-saving actions, so get over here heroes we need to jump into that together.
And then, there’s the Laurlins stuff, which I also don’t get but there will be experts on hand and I’d really appreciate it if you all could work on fixing Traveller’s friggin’ lung plant curse problem because holy hell that’s gone on long enough.
And hey – with all this questing into like every plane of existence but our own – I have a personal request to make. Please do not let anyone wander off on their own, and please for the love of all gods don’t leave anyone behind.
Kathy:
Anthologies will be a treat! You have a whole team of great storytellers presenting a collection of unique but interconnected mods, each of which serves a dual purpose – as both a nice chance to bathe in plots we’re invested in, and as a great entry point for people who haven’t encountered these plots before and want to dive in! Or even just stick a toe in, or just hit things and huck magic around – whatever you find fun about questing, you’ll find it here. What’s not to love about spending a day hitting your friends with sticks in a park and getting all worked up over our own intertwined and epic stories!