Thursday, November 30, 2017

10 More Questions - Gregory Falconer

10 Questions with Gregory "Daekara" Falconer

Photo by M.G. Norris Contemporary Photography

1) What achievement either in or out of character are you most proud of?

The most pride I felt was winning young champion at Queen of Hearts 2016. I was in my second year going up against people who had a lot more experience than me. Still can’t believe I pulled that one out.

2) Are you a fighter or a caster? Have you always been? How did you choose?

Currently I’m a fighter but I used to be a 1-path. I broke restriction last year and while I can go back I’m just enjoying being a fighter more right now.

3) Have you ever owned an artifact, memento, or magic item  that has meant a lot to you, and why?

I haven’t gotten any magic items but I do own a sword I won during a charity auction from the Bud event. It’s my favorite and it only gets pulled out during special fights.

Painting by Alexa Lecko

4) What group of people do you spend the most time with and why?

I spend the most time with Invictus. They are like my second family and I can’t think of anyone better to spend events around. Also, anyone who yells at you to get off their lawn have has the best stories.

5) Who is your best friend in character and why?

Probably Wrath because he’s one of the most fun having guys there is and he just great to fight with. Also he helped start me favorite hobby of telling Sybil every pun you can.

6) What event or moment had the greatest impact on you as a player?

Queen of Hearts 2015. Fighting on team Hooray where each battle was uphill and you had to push as hard as you could for the wins was the most excited over ever felt in my realms career. The queens war was the first time I also got to fight against many of the best fighters I’ve never had the chance to fight against. It cemented for me what I loved most about the game.

7) What event or moment had the greatest impact on your character?

The best in character impact was my first League meeting where I learned that there was much better things than cheap beer and getting drunk so it would taste good. Now I would rather sip the good stuff and try more.

8)What is your most embarrassing moment, either IC or OOC?

No comment

9) What is the best piece of advice you'd give to other players?

You should just do what makes you have the most fun. You aren’t paying to have a bad time on your weekends off, and don’t let anyone tell you how to play your character(s)


Photo by Erin Martin

10 ) What is the most important thing you've learned through the game?
Respect goes a long way

BONUS QUESTION #1: Who would you like to see the next interview be with?
Runaris, Sybil

BONUS QUESTION #2: Anything else you'd like to take the opportunity to put into print?
The more likely it is you will lose the better it will feel if you win.