Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Why I Want to Go-Feast of Voraniss I

by Lani "Gwen" Jones

Voraniss has been making a name for themselves in the Realms for a number of years, and I’m so excited to be a part of their first ever feast. This event will feature food, fun, competition, and court, and I’m really looking forward to seeing you all there this weekend.

The day will feature lots of activity. Enjoy light snacks while you engage with the locals in what will be an introduction to a new plotline. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in a variety of contests and win the respect of your peers, and of course, fabulous prizes. Spend your gold with some of the great merchants of the Realms. In addition, bring your wee ones for activities courtesy of Rhiassan Cub Care and feel free to sign-up this week for an encounter-designing seminar hosted by Jason and myself.

I’m especially looking forward to the food. Throwing a feast is such a great opportunity to share your gifts with the rest of Realms, and I know that the staff has a lot of great dishes in store for us. Court is sure to be memorable as we watch Hygar take the role of Druid King. You can also take care of matters of importance by reaching out to the magistrate throughout the day to secure your place in the Court of Voraniss. A lot of love and planning have gone into this event, and you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor into what I’m sure will be a staple event in the Realms for years to come.