Thursday, June 29, 2023

Why I Want to Go - Voraniss Questing 2

Hello everyone, me again here to tell you why I’m excited to go to Voraniss Questing 2!

Things are starting to get crazy as I’m sure most of you either remember reading, have heard me talking about, or are actively involved in this plot and I’m so excited for the next chapter coming up this weekend!

Some of you might remember the BIG ritual that a lot of us took part in during the Gilded Lion and Silver Branch Summer Festival to destroy what was remaining of Rexan both physically and spiritually. Well that whole thing was because we found out that the lich we’ve been fighting against was planning on reanimating Rexan as an undead god to control!

Some of us also learned more about the Circle of Crows and how we are going to need to retrieve lost knowledge, The Keeper and the role their spirit is playing even after death, and that the lich is likely heading to one of his former allies next. There’s so much to do and so much to get involved with and it makes me so excited to get to dig into it! 

I’m sure that he still has many plans that we’re going to need to stop him from achieving, even after our best efforts to put an end to his plan to reanimate Rexan. What those plans are going to look like is hard to say right now, but the fact that we must stop him is very clear. He wants total control over everything and that is simply unacceptable.

Is this is the first time you’re really hearing/reading about this plot and it sounds like there’s a lot of stuff to catch up on? Don’t worry, this is only the third event in the quest series despite the name and all of us would love to see you there and help get you up to speed!

One last thing while I have you here, I have a theory that I’d really love to test this weekend. If you have a weapon that has a special call like axes, maces, hammers, etc. I’d be really appreciative if you could bring them with you!

That’s all from me for now! I can’t wait to get to see everyone this weekend and fight alongside everyone again! 

See you all soon!   

Justin B. Hawkes / Grarr Seawoods