Thursday, April 18, 2024

Why I Want To Go - Neden BBQ

Written by: Anna “Hedda” Hewitt


I have never graced the lands of Neden with my presence.  I think it's far past due. 

I have a lot of questions about this "tournament of sobriety" they speak of and the competitive hydration contest. I am not one to lose at anything so I am sure I can outlast!

The allure of a poker tournament hasn't escaped my eye, if you know anything about me gaining more coin is always a positive.

It does seem as though I will have to keep my whits about me and stay awake for all the fanfare. To the truth you must remember, when were Medieval armies too tired to fight?

When they had a lot of sleepless knights!

Awaken yourself and draw yourself from your bedchambers. It's time to join me in the enjoyment of nedens lands. 

Even if you are not one of the sleepless knights who are resting from the battles of the day. They seem to have festivities for those who are less combative as well. 

I am curious as to how the waters of Neden fare? Quality of waters and drink alike tell a lot about a nation! They’re also accepting a form of sustenance of canned food donations. Who ever knew food could be contained so! 

I am curious as well to the benefits they speak of for bringing some of this mysterious food to their lands. And though you may have slain many dragons and beast, I care not. You are still privy to put the latrine seat down! 

If you have been unsure as to why you shall join me in my adventures in the Neden, I assume I have remedied your apprehension. If I have yet to convince you to join me in this, I shall challenge you to come and beat me in the ensuing competitions. 


-Whan-Hedda con Atlantis, Squire of Blackwood