Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Conspiracy Monthly: Special Anniversary Edition

 Collaboration by Kieran/Kyra Barry, Kelly Perfetto, Ethan Goldman, and Dustin Mack


Astute readers may notice that stuck to the back of today's View from Valehaven blog post, and this month's Conspiracy MONTHLY, are several pages shuffled from the last year's of Conspiracy MONTHLY articles.



Mythical page 2s for celebrating the anniversary of Conspiracy MONTHLY??? No, it can't be. That was in June. Unless the missing edition from last month was somehow in preparation for this???

Kieran/Kyra: These articles are the "full version" of articles only hinted at thus far in Conspiracy MONTHLY. I would like to extend my thanks to the people who contributed and thus made it possible for this special edition to come to life. I am grateful to have made Conspiracy MONTHLY for one year! Here's the anniversary edition, in July. Ironic considering last year I didn't do one in July. Now I've done one, makes up for missing last year (ignoring I had to skip June this year to do so). Thank you all for reading this far, and have a great rest of your morning!