Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Word from the West - The Gilded Lion and Silver Branch Summer Festival III [Ft. Stonewood]

Written by: Travis "Elwin" Wilcox

Organized by: Brookelyn "Rowan" Gingras


A letter intercepted under suspicion of conspiracy.

Deckard,

       I have been informed that the tomb of Lord Martanos has been sacked. The skeletal guards had been dispatched, the tomb opened and Lord Martanos himself had been slain. I also write to inform you that what he guarded has been taken as well. It seems that the adventurers who have become involved in all these plots have found their way in. I can only relay the information I have, but to accomplish such a task means that they are truly a group of strength. Not only were they strong enough to defeat the guards but some among them must have had great powers in magic.

        With what I have divined, it seems that my initial postulations were true. The adventures were indeed powerful in blade and spell but also in number. In my vision I recognized several heraldries among the group and even divided some of their names, although some details were lost in blur.

        It seemed like they had bypassed our lock with ease and handily dealt with the guards within. I must say they are proving more worthy of our help than I first believed. Perhaps they are strong enough to join forces with us. I do hope that they truly are fighting for the salvation of humanity. I look forward to your response and wisdom in this matter.

Mahsali bin Kazmi