Thursday, August 8, 2024

Word from the West - Exotic Items, Creatures, and Wares

Written by: Zack "Tony" Emmert

Organized by: Brookelyn "Rowan" Gingras


Deckard Cain,

I hope this letter finds you well. After observing the adventurers from the Realms as they recovered the nine knowledge veils from each realm of Hell, and successfully defeated both Kasadya and Drygha, I find myself impressed. Much as they did in defeating Lord Martanos, they have displayed remarkable potential as allies, and I believe they are worthy of further support. Their power in both blade and magic is growing steadily, and I believe they may prove to be critical allies.

As they successfully rescued me from Kasadya’s forces, saving my life in the process, I have seen fit to welcome one of their number into the Horadrim as an Initiate, and they have chosen for themself four apprentices. I see considerable potential in all of them, and I think they might just be the hope we need to defeat Malthael.

-Jacob Staalek

 P.S: Additionally, the sword that had once chosen me is in their possession. And though it is no longer mine to wield, it is clear that it is borne with honor, and righteous intent. It may be in my hands no longer, but it continues to be a part of our cause nonetheless.