Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Why I Want To Go - Tournaments of the Blue Rose

Written by: Emma "Irri" Sherman

Hi friends, it’s Irri, here to tell you all about why I’m excited to attend Tournaments of the Blue Rose!

My friend and puzzle buddy Kharma has been working extremely hard to make sure her lands are more than ready to entertain the masses; with gambling, combat and non tournaments, and shopping~, there’s plenty to do for an adventurer such as yourself, dear reader ;D

I’ve already picked out my best options to prepare for the Best in Blue competition. I’ve learned I’m a terrible criminal, but I still plan to try my hand at the pickpocket tournament, if not to win then for comedic effect. 

Personally, I’m looking forward to exploring the land and history of the Shadowlands. Is it literal or figurative Shadow? Are there shadow plants? Can I take a shadow home? I heard there’s treasures hidden amongst the lands as well!

Most of all, I am so excited to accumulate Rose Gold! Kharma is such a talented crafts person; one that I admire not only as an artist but as a person! To be able to collect and wear items created by her is what I look forward to most of all. 

I hope my brief letter encourages you to attend with me; I’m looking forward to seeing you there!


With Sincerity,

Irri

High Mage of Blackwood

Initiate of the Lunar Aegis