Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Where Are They Now- Tiffany "Luna" Bazinet



Tiffany “Luna C. Stazia” Bazinet  was involved in Realms from the late 90’s to the early 2000’s.   During the time she played she was the High Thaumaturgist, and Sortilege to the Warmark of Folkestone (at the time Blade).

She shared Luna’s story:

While my primary residence and sworn fealty is to Folkestone, I am a citizen of the Realm and was granted residency for services granted by many of the lands within, such as Creathorne, Rathkeale, and Teng Hua. 
I worked to redefine the role of mages in combat, helping to solidify a place for them on the front lines, providing healing and support where it is needed most. While alchemy is often used to make a profit, I chose not to sell my wears. I found friendship and favors to hold much more value.
My path was chosen as a result of my fascination of how things worked and how to tap into the innate power within, not for desire of wealth. While I provide healing I am no healer.
For a short time I followed Sir Blade to Grimloch in attempts to help with the vanquishing of the undead there. The task was too much and the lack of life and mutation of all things natural drove me back home.
Shortly after wanderlust took hold in my soul, I needed to learn new things and try to cleanse my mind , so I have traveled like the elves into the west to find new things.
To what end no one knows.”

Tiffany has been married to Roger Bazinet (Sergie of Folkestone). They have two daughters: one biological, Arianna-Skye (17yrs); and one adopted, Emily (19 yrs).  Their family recently relocated to Roseville, CA for her position as an Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC officer and Fraud Prevention manager for the 6th largest credit union in the U.S.

While she is too far away to come back to Realms, she still loves gaming of all kind, reading sci-fi, sci fantasy, and true crime. She’s also a huge sports fan, and will be continuing to root for the Red Sox from California.