Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Why I Want To Go - Blackwood Questing

Written by: Sarah "Evitta" Fournier


A plea for help has been posted throughout the Realms, will you answer the call?

When I received word of the necrotic affliction posing a threat to the people of Blackwood, I immediately began making arrangements to travel. As someone who dedicates her life to a Goddess of life and nature, and to healing others, this is a call that cannot be refused. We will have a lot of work to do. I hope that you’ll join me on this front, and I pray to Gaia that we may slow the progression of this malady affecting the village of Kul’Rhex.


Warm wishes and safe travels,

Evitta Jainrose 

Archdruid of Voraniss


OOC:

I can’t wait to see what the Blackwood team has in store for us this weekend. I loved the Domai quest series for its immersive storyline, epic night quests, interesting NPCs, and fantastic magic marshaling. If you’re someone who feels out of the loop during quests, Blackwood does a great job of making people feel included. I’ve been especially impressed with some of the younger folks in Blackwood upping the ante for immersion and impactful storytelling in our game. Feast of Blackwood 2023 was a great conclusion to their long running event series, and I know that the team will be aiming to step it up even further with this new series. I also had a blast at Blackwood Tournaments in July, where the tavern ambiance was on point, and the Fated Arena had everyone involved and on their toes! Blackwood events are unmissable for me, and I know they will be for you too. See you there!

- Sarah Fournier