Thursday, January 15, 2015

Belts of the Eternal Flame

Jeremy "Sir Nighthawk" Grayson

 

Photo by Jesse Gifford


1.      What year were you awarded your white belt?
2013 QoH

2.      Who administered "the punch" and-- be honest!!--did it hurt?
Rob Riley, nope, it was not a normal punch.

3.      Whose belt did you wear until you got your own, and how was this significant for you?
Dave Dolph, I met Dave my first event and have always respected him.

4.      Please describe your own belt's heraldry.
It's a work in progress, currently it's the Grimloch symbol with the Garm symbol instead of the skull. I plan to add some more to it soon.

5.      Why did you chose that heraldry to represent you?
 It is an amalgam of the two groups that I am involved with.

6.      Who did the artwork on your belt?
I did. 

7.      What do you remember most about your knighting?
I remember bracing for Rob to hit me, but then getting slapped instead. 

8.      What does being a KoEF mean to you?
Working to better the game. 


Photo by Robyn Nielsen