Tuesday, January 13, 2015

WIWtG Leviathan

I just had a weird moment of "No, it can't be year 17 for this Feast.  I remember the first one, it wasn't THAT long ago."

I guess Im aging myself.  Thats been happening a lot lately.  You know what else has been happening a lot lately?  Buzz about the Feast of Leviathan.  All over Facebook I see "So excited about this event" and "Getting ready for FoL!"  I feel like this article is sort of redundant.  People are going for the food, we all know Lani and her crew do a great job with the HUGE crowd they have to feed.  Everyone gets fed, and fed well.  As someone who loves comfort food, Im excited to see what is in store.   Some people are excited about gambling, which is wonderful for folks who like to risk their gold.  Me?  I still don't know how to play poker.  I prefer to spend my gold on shopping and raffles.  Lucky me, both will be there!  If I want to spend some green, I can go to Matt Norris for some really fantastic photos to remember the day by.
According to the event description, we get to see tournaments of both combat and non combat.  If you enjoy challenging your brain, Im sure there will be puzzles to wrap your head around.
What else?  Theres so much going on, I really wish I had a better view of the event description.

Oh yes, the View awards.  You might have heard about this.  The View from Valehaven (did you know the name of the lands of the Realms is actually Valehaven?)  The View awards is the peoples choice awards for our game.  You have until midnight tonight (Tuesday  January 13th) to vote if you have not.

So yeah, see everyone, do all the things.  This is always a killer event.  (see what I did there?)