Thursday, February 8, 2018

10 More Questions - Casey Lemay

10 More Questions with Casey "Karhma" Lemay


Photo by Jesse Gifford

1) What achievement either in or out of character are you most proud of?  

My craft skills have definitely gotten better through the years.  I am quite proud that Karmha Creations has grown like it has.

2) Are you a fighter or a caster? Have you always been? How did you choose?  

I have always been a two path I like the challenge of spell casting and never considered three path only because I can't use a bow and well, I like shooting people.

3) Have you ever owned an artifact, memento, or magic item  that has meant a lot to you, and why?

My favorite has to be hands down Meatshield.  When the item was first released Mathias and Guilliam ended up with the deathknight's shield and sword before killing it.  Mathias hands me it to hold while they went back to kill the thing, out of nowhere Nos who was playing the NPC pops up and yells "This isn't yours!!!!" so of course when Guiliam offered me the item to trade I couldn't say no.  first thing I said to my Meatshield was look who's mine now! and it was awesome having a fighter listen to me for once and i always had a blast when mike NPCd him for me.  I even wrote two poems about my lovely Meatshield.

4) What group of people do you spend the most time with and why?  

Most of my time in the Realms i have been independent, I was in Neden for like two years and leadership changed so I moved on.  I hang out with many people I am in a lot of guilds but I hang out most with members of the Blue Rose in which i am squired to.

Photo by Dustin Mack

5) Who is your best friend in character and why? 


I would have to say Radstar.  We make a pretty good team when it comes to most things and have gone on many adventures together.

6) What event or moment had the greatest impact on you as a player?  

QoH was one of my favorite for all the non com tournaments.  I like the challenge of it and seeing what other people come up with.

7) What event or moment had the greatest impact on your character?  

The Shadow king plot definitely.  I got married to the bad guy and people hated me for it.  I just kept going with what Karmha would do and that is she is a business woman through and through and I was offered a crown for making heraldry so your damn right I married the bad guy.

Photo by Dustin Mack

8) What is your most embarrassing moment, either IC or OOC? 

I would have to say kissing Dave Dolph in front of the whole feast of folkestone at our IC wedding. I wouldn't say embarrassing just odd never thought I would have to do that in game more or less in front of like 100 people.

9) What is the best piece of advice you'd give to other players? 

 Talk to everyone, try everything and do what YOU find fun.

10 ) What is the most important thing you've learned through the game?  

How to be an adult but still play like a kid.

BONUS QUESTION #1: Who would you like to see the next interview be with?  

Mike Dougherty

BONUS QUESTION #2: Anything else you'd like to take the opportunity to put into print?  

It's a game treat it as such and have as much fun as you want and don't care what other people think.