Friday, December 19, 2014

10 Questions- Britini "Rivers" Chandler

How long have you been playing?
KOEF 2013

How has the game changed since you've been playing?
I haven’t really been playing long enough that things have changed in the game itself (at least that I’ve noticed) but personally it has been easier to get to know the people who play and that is really great.

Who have you learned the most from?
I have learned the absolute most from Steve Johnson (Sir Duncann), Dave Hayden (Vawn), and Steve Nelson. I never would have picked up the game without these guys. I feel myself getting better and better each week and I see my members get more social and skilled at each Realms event/practice we have. Clan Riverhawk truly would not exist without them. :)

What was your best moment IC?
My best IC moment was Black and White’s Court (it was also my birthday!). Sir Duncan had asked me if I thought we were ready as a group to be formally introduced to the Realms. It felt so official to be introduced that way and I was surprised with a gift (a necklace) that I have never taken off. It represents so much to me to be a part of this group.

What was your best moment as a NPC/EH/Player?
One of my best moments as a player was being in my first quest with spells. It was deep dark secrets and I had just learned Heal Limb, I was at the front lines of the action ready to heal all the legs and arms I could. It was pretty awesome.

What would you like to see changed or developed more in game?
I don’t really know much about how the game has changed already but I have enjoyed the consistencies in plots from event to event. (the shades, as an example) It immediately gives context to get excited about as a player.

What advice would you give new players?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions and be social most players are willing to get new members interested in the game!

What do you love most about the game?
I love the openness and the acceptance that is present at any given event. I love that events provide a place for people to explore parts of themselves they’d be hesitant about in real life. I’ve never felt important the way I do at events.
  


Who would you like to see the next interview be with?
Steve Johnson?

Anything else you'd like to take the opportunity to put into print?

I’d like to thank the realms to be so understanding and helpful to the Hawks as a new group! It has been integral to my time as an undergrad!