Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Why I Want To Go: KoEF Tournaments 2015


As a quick aside, the writer (me) is on staff for this event, so I'll try not to make this sound as awesome as it will be, so you cannot accuse me of being biased.

Saturday at UConn is an event we have seen a few times now.  The same standard tourneys, like you saw last week, last month, last year will take place....

Nah, who am I kidding?  Some of the better minds in the game got together and said "Hey, you know what would be more fun?  Something new."  So while we will see some of the crowd favorites, there are some new twists and turns to make the tournament fun and exciting.  You can compete in an array of competitions, both combat and non combat flavored.  You can sing, fight, laugh, climb and quest this Saturday.  And remember, s/he with the most fish wins!