1 box chocolate cake mix
1 box spice cake mix
1 box vanilla cake mix
¾ cups vegetable oil
1 cherry pie (bought or made)
1 pumpkin pie (bought or made)
1 apple pie (bought or made)
2 packages cream cheese
2 sticks butter, softened
4 cups powdered sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1. Make or acquire pies, and, when cool, remove from the tins. Be careful not to break them.
2. Mix cake batter according to the box directions.
3. Place each pie in a greased, deep spring-form pan.
4. Add batter in these combinations, making sure to completely cover the pie:
Chocolate cake and cherry pie
Spice cake and pumpkin pie
Vanilla cake and apple pie
5. Bake each cake at 350 until a toothpick stuck in comes out clean (about 30-35 minutes).
6. Make frosting by combining all frosting ingredients with a mixer.
7. Let each cake-pie fully cool before attempting to remove.
8. Stack the cakes, with a thin layer of frosting between each, in this order:
Chocolate/cherry on top
Spice/pumpkin in middle
Vanilla/apple on bottom
9. Completely frost cake. Use decorating icing to write “EAT ME” on top.