Friday, November 13, 2015

Ten Questions with Kayla "Iste Nosetti" Lovern





How long have you been playing? Since Toc 2010!

How has the game changed since you've been playing? From new groups to nations, spell changes and new faces.

Who have you learned the most from? When I first started the game it was Amber,Fen, and Alan, Amanda and Rikki. And now Iste's family helps with a lot of things!

What was your best moment IC? My best moment IC was when Iste had become officially a part of a family in the Realms.


What was your best moment as a NPC/EH/Player? My best moment as a npc/player was when I was asked to play my first NPC plot role. I had no idea of the significance the role would change my character.

What would you like to see changed or developed more in game? A lot is already improving in areas that I feel need developing.

What advice would you give new players? Don't hold yourself back from meeting new people. I did at first but changed when I realized I wasn't having fun just hiding away.



What do you love most about the game? What I love most about the game is how it brings so many people from different back grounds together for a moment in time.

Who would you like to see the next interviews be with?  Please list three people. Tanner Wilson, Rayne Nosetti, Hannah Blood.



Anything else you'd like to take the opportunity to put into print? When I first started this game, I had very low self esteem, depressed and anti social. I didn't see my self doing much. Until I gave myself the push I finally needed to talk to people.Don't be afraid of going out into the realms. You will be surprised to how many people are supportive, and how many friends you will gain.