Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Why I Want to Go

Why I Want to Go, The Black and White Masquerade Ball
by Diana "Kiira" LaPierre

Intricate masks, ball gowns, delectable treats, tasty drinks, murder, and Death. All those things and more will be on the docket for Black and White Masquerade Ball. We gather together in Chimeron to celebrate the dead. Black and White signifies the onset of Autumn.


Throughout the early hours of the day, there will be small quests, fun tournaments, socialization, and wishlist writing. That's right, you can write your letters to Father Yule. So, if you've been really wanting that sword to help you defeat the evil minions of... we'll, whoever really... this is the place to do it.

This is the time to earn tickets to the famous Black and White auction, too. There are so many fun prizes to be had. Recently, I came home with a fuzzy unicorn journal, and really, I'm quite pleased with it.

As the day passes, folks will change into their finest outfits to signal the upcoming court and festivities. Remember, wear your mask since Death will be walking among us, maybe. There will be happenings in court that may be the gossip of the Realms. You do not want to miss it!

What better way to finish off the night than having a lovely lady teach fun dances to everyone, holding hands, and being merry. Now, anyone who knows me also knows that isn't my cup of tea, but maybe this is my year.

I want to go to Black and White Masquerade Ball because there will be a variety of fun activities to participate in. Also, I want to write an inappropriate note to Father Yule... again.