Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Why I want to go...Ashenbounty III- Guest Post By Jason "Malaki" Gray


There are so many reasons why I want to go to this event, and why you should to! Do you like questing? Do you like delicious food? If you answered yes to one or both of those questions, this event will not disappoint you.


For the past two years Ashenbounty has been one of my must hit events. This event holding team has constructed fun, involved quests with neat stories and great mechanics. It feels like they are conscious about trying to build a story around the land of Ashenmark, which really helps with immersion. The RP is just enough to keep you entertained, with enough action to really get your blood pumping.


Did I mention the delicious food that will be available Saturday night? I’m not talking about basic food either. One of the most experienced feastocrats in our game will be preparing many sumptuous dishes. In the past we have seen a theme of harvest fare, I don’t know if that will be the continued trend, but I’m not worried, as I am sure that whatever is prepared is going to be absolutely delicious, and in such vast quantities that we couldn’t possibly hope to finish it all.


One last thing that has me really excited about Ashenbounty this year is that it is being held on a new event site, and that can only add to the atmosphere. It will be great to explore a new site, and who knows what exciting things any intrepid adventures might stumble across!

Great questing, great food, a new event site, what more could you possibly want in an event?!?!